- Mr K Price
- Mr I Barlow (Assistant Curriculum Leader)
- Mrs C Earing
- Mrs N Ellis
- Mrs P Lynch
- Mrs K Moate
- Mr M Timbrell
- Mrs G Jardine (Science Technician)
About the subject:
Science is taught in 6 21st century laboratories by specialist teachers. Examination results and Estyn inspection demonstrate our success in ensuring all pupils achieve their potential.
- Year 7 – science is taught in mixed ability form groups, 6hours per fortnight.
- Year 8 & 9 – pupils are set according to ability and taught Physics, Chemistry and Biology, totalling 6 hours per fortnight.
- Year 10 & 11 – Pupils are set according to ability and taught Physics, Chemistry and Biology as modular parts of WJEC GCSE science courses, totalling 10 hours per fortnight.
Exam Board: WJEC
- GCSE Science Double Award at higher and foundation tiers.
- GCSE Physics, GCSE Chemistry and GCSE Biology at higher tier.
- GCSE Applied Science Single Award at foundation tier.